Friday, November 2, 2007

A start

I've been volunteering as a teacher at the International Friendship Center in Madison, WI, for a while now. At the end of each class, I usually ask if anyone has any question about specific words or expressions in English. As the possibility that I'll be leaving Madison (or be in Madison less), I wanted to find a way that I could still help people who wanted a native speaker's sense of English.

People at the IFC can email me questions, and I'll post answers here. I'm trying this out--maybe it will work, maybe it won't. But it seemed like it might be useful and a good way to still help out with the IFC.

3 comments:

Foucault said...

David, nice work. I really like the title.

Unknown said...

This blog would be a great help for us. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Wow, your blog is soooo nice!